Entry Level Software Developer
Revature is a technology talent development company providing a turn-key talent acquisition solution for corporate and government partners and no-cost coding bootcamps for university graduates. We recruit, develop and deploy enterprise-ready technology talent, enabling our corporate partners to succeed and grow. Through in-person, online and on-campus coding immersion programs, we create a pathway for university graduates with diverse backgrounds to build the knowledge, skills and abilities to reach their potential as technology professionals. Students who successfully complete the program are then employed with Revature, in an enterprise setting, along with industry certification and continuing education. With its unique talent development strategy, Revature successfully serves a wide range of Fortune 500 enterprises, government organizations and top systems integrators.
Learn more at www.revature.com.
We are looking for a passionate Entry Level Software Engineer to design, develop and install software solutions.
The successful candidate will be able to build enterprise level applications, innovative and fully performing software in compliance with coding standards and technical design.
- Execute full lifecycle software development
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code
- Produce specifications and determine operational feasibility
- Integrate software components into a fully functional software system
- Develop software verification plans and quality assurance procedures
- Document and maintain software functionality
- Tailor and deploy software tools, processes and metrics
- Serve as a subject matter expert
- Comply with project plans and industry standards
Preferred but not required:
- Skills in software engineering tools
- Ability to document requirements and specifications
- Familiarity with software development methodology and release processes
- Experience in developing web applications using at least one popular web framework (JSF, Wicket, GWT, Spring MVC)
- Knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL and ORM technologies (JPA2, Hibernate)
- Experience with test-driven development
The successful candidate will be offered a competitive salary package to include but not limited to:
- Health, Vision & Dental Insurance
- Vacation Package
- Industry Certifications (i.e. Oracle, Microsoft, 100% reimbursed by the company)
- Travel & Relocation Package
- Enterprise Level Application Development Training
- Life Insurance Policy
- BS degree, preferably in Computer Science or Engineering
- Required extensive coursework experience in Object oriented programming
- Hands on experience in designing interactive applications
- MUST have the ability to develop software in C++, C#, Java or other selected languages
Get to know us better by connecting with us at
Revature is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected
veteran status, or disability status.