- Houston, TX
Revenade is one of a select group of firms nationwide providing go-to-market sales strategy, lead generation, and sales outsourcing for small- to mid-sized entrepreneurial businesses. Revenade specializes in fueling the growth and profitability of emerging businesses - helping them scale up, hire employees, and increase profitable long term revenue.
Revenade uses a combination of expertise, methodology, and market research to improve company performance and revenue growth through strategy and execution. Our team works closely with our clients’ sales and executive leadership to tailor our solutions to their exact business needs. Our services include:
- Sales strategy
- Sales effectiveness
- Sales execution
Are you looking for an opportunity to maximize your skills and acquire crucial business knowledge?
Are you unsure what career path you would like to take?
Are you committed to life-long learning, growth and aspiring to achieve best in class professional performance?
Do you consider yourself to be a strategic thinker and tactical executioner with flexibility and adaptability to overcome any challenge?
Revenade prides itself in its ability to take talented individuals from a wide variety of academic backgrounds and quickly instill in them the knowledge and skills to operate effectively in the world of sales. At the heart of our sales effort, Revenade boasts a Business Development team that works directly with our client companies to expand their business into exciting new markets. Our business developers are charged with the task of actively uncovering and pursuing sales leads into companies ranging from local startups to Fortune 500 companies. Additionally, we introduce our business developers to consulting with go- to-market strategy projects. By providing our business developers with mentors, skills, and experience, Revenade creates opportunities for individuals to pursue a successful career in sales within our organization and beyond!
- High school diploma minimum
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Strong computer skills
- Previous sales or customer service experience preferred
- At least one year of related sales or customer service experience
- Superior communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills
- Confidence and flexibility
- Motivated, team-oriented, and professional attitude
- Ability to remain attuned to related market trends and general developments within the client’s industry
- Must be friendly, positive, willing to take on additional assignments and tasks, conduct themselves as polished, professional and honest
- Gather basic prospect information
- Closing sales – products and services
- Travel to trade shows, prospect and customer locations, and professional development/training events as needed
- Build, develop, and grow business relationships vital to the success of the assigned client project
- Initiate contacts with potential clients via follow up calls on web leads, assigned leads as well as cold calling.
- Work within developed marketing strategies to help reach established goals.
- Working within a team environment with experts in marketing, customer service, sales administration, planning and operations in creating, engaging and expanding new customer relationships