- Columbus, OH
ReVision has an unwavering commitment to personalized patient care, advanced surgical expertise and outstanding results that have merited the practice a reputation for excellence in eye care.
See more at: http://www.revisioneyes.com
Do you love working with people?
We are looking to hire several Patient Counselors to join our team.
Work for central Ohio's most respected ophthalmology practice, ReVision LASIK and Cataract Surgery Center at our Columbus location. Make a difference by helping others achieve great vision through LASIK & cataract surgery. Join a fast–paced, team-oriented, highly visible medical practice with emphasis on patient care, excellence, results, and integrity.
As a full time member of our counseling and sales team, you will play a very important role in the lives of our patients. You will need to demonstrate your ability to retain and utilize a vast amount of information that is key to the decision making process for LASIK & cataract surgery.
- Working knowledge of customer relations management and methodical follow-up is a must.
- Candidates must possess professional and friendly, outgoing personalities and enjoy working with people of all ages.
- Customer service and recent sales experience required. Excellent oral and written communication skills also required.
- Must demonstrate strong organizational, self-motivation, and multi-tasking abilities.
- Discretion and integrity are of the utmost importance with all interactions. Occasional Saturday work days are required for all Counselors.
- Experience in business-to-consumer sales, specifically cosmetic sales / elective / cosmetic surgery a plus.
In addition to a highly competitive compensation package based on performance, we offer the following benefits:
Paid time off for personal, vacation and sick days
- Company 401(k) plan
- Employee recognition and referral bonus programs
- Short & long-term disability and life insurance
- Education, Training
- A long term career opportunity in a GREAT Team environment