- Chicago, IL
About Rewards Network
Rewards Network (NASDAQ: DINE), headquartered in Chicago, Illinois, is a leading provider of marketing services and loyalty programs to the restaurant industry. Thousands of participating restaurants and other merchants across North America benefit from the Company's extensive email, internet and print marketing efforts; member ratings/feedback and other business intelligence; customer loyalty programs; and access to capital through the purchase of dining credits. In conjunction with leading airline frequent flyer programs, club memberships, and other affinity organizations, Rewards Network provides over three million members with incentives, including airline miles, loyalty/reward program points, and Cashback Rewards(SM) savings.
The Administrative Assistant is an individual who can work independently under limited supervision to guarantee that the daily office operations and administrative needs are met for several executive team members. This individual requires outstanding levels of organizational, professionalism, and the ability to effectively handle multiple projects simultaneously. Must possess excellent oral and written communication skills, and have the ability to maintain the highest level of confidentiality and sound judgment.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provides proactive support to perform administrative duties and coordination for the assigned Executive team members.
- Manage calendars and schedule meetings and conference calls.
- Arranges on and off-site office meetings and special events, including hotel reservations, travel arrangements, meals and facilities.
- Research travel options and book travel schedules by request.
- Process expense reports by request.
- Manages the American Express corporate card program including AMEX Rewards.
- Create advanced Powerpoint presentations by request.
- Supports the team maximizing our internal systems such as Sharepoint, HRDine, MyDine, etc.
- Acts as the backup administrator to the Compliance Training learning system.
- Participates on special team projects.
- Displays problem-solving/decision-making skills to support positive team outcomes.
- Back up other administrative support employees and receptionist as needed.
Formal Education & Certification:
- Associates degree or industry certifications a plus.
Knowledge & Experience:
- 2+ years experience in office administration.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Can remain very discreet and ensure sensitive and confidential information is not discussed.
- Ability to work independently and respond flexibly to changing needs and priorities.
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment with many competing priorities.
- Strong communication and organizational skills with outstanding attention to details.
- Willingness to learn new skills and software applications.
- Positive and professional attitude.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.