Social Media Coordinator
- Chicago, IL
About Rewards Network
Rewards Network (NASDAQ: DINE), headquartered in Chicago, Illinois, is a leading provider of marketing services and loyalty programs to the restaurant industry. Thousands of participating restaurants and other merchants across North America benefit from the Company's extensive email, internet and print marketing efforts; member ratings/feedback and other business intelligence; customer loyalty programs; and access to capital through the purchase of dining credits. In conjunction with leading airline frequent flyer programs, club memberships, and other affinity organizations, Rewards Network provides over three million members with incentives, including airline miles, loyalty/reward program points, and Cashback Rewards(SM) savings.
We have an immediate opening for a SEO/Social Media Manager/Coordinator. Flex your social media prowess where the sky is the limit for developing a social media program from the ground up! The qualified individual will need to demonstrate their aptitude, utilization and experience with various social media activities that include blogging, social bookmarking, initiating and maintaining interactive dialogue on various social media sites (Facebook, Pintrest, Tumblr, Twitter, etc.), and developing an online community environment.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Using SEO and Social Media strategies to create a positive impact on Rewards Network’s overall marketing efforts.
- Executing strategies, monitoring and managing link acquisition and social media campaigns.
- Monitoring changes and developments in social media tools, trends and applications and appropriately (and proactively) applying that knowledge to increase the use of social media at Rewards Network
- Assessing new standards, technologies and trends, and formulating plans for future enhancements to social media strategies
- Leveraging and integrating the latest syndication and blogging tools with HTML, when appropriate
- SEO copywriting, manage content creation and syndication
- Site Analytics (Google Analytics / Coremetrics).
Formal Education & Certification:
- High School diploma required; Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree in communications, journalism, marketing or computer science preferred
Knowledge & Experience:
- Sprout Social experience a plus
- Digital native – lives and breaths social environments
- At least two- three years of direct social marketing experience, managing media plans for an Internet site.
- A portfolio of blogging samples and/or social media communications that were authored and administered by the candidate
- Excellent reporting and analytical skills.
- Project management skills that include the ability to effectively manage time and schedules as well as the ability to work both independently and as a member of a team
- Self-motivated and goal oriented
- Excellent communication skills – written, verbal presentation and interpersonal.
For Immediate Consideration please Apply through this link: http://hire.jobvite.com/j/?cj=o1oWWfw1&s=Jobvite.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.