Account Executive - Alameda County (California)
- Alameda, CA
About Rewards Network
Rewards Network (NASDAQ: DINE), headquartered in Chicago, Illinois, is a leading provider of marketing services and loyalty programs to the restaurant industry. Thousands of participating restaurants and other merchants across North America benefit from the Company's extensive email, internet and print marketing efforts; member ratings/feedback and other business intelligence; customer loyalty programs; and access to capital through the purchase of dining credits. In conjunction with leading airline frequent flyer programs, club memberships, and other affinity organizations, Rewards Network provides over three million members with incentives, including airline miles, loyalty/reward program points, and Cashback Rewards(SM) savings.
Brief Description Sales Representative position requires an enthusiastic sales professional with an entrepreneurial spirit, a passion for the restaurant industry, and who wants an exciting opportunity with the potential for advancement and a six-figure income. As an Account Executive for Rewards Network, you will drive the sales and account management process with our restaurant clients. Description Success in this role means an income affording you a lifestyle of fine dining every night! Rewards Network is an established company with over 20 years of experience expanding into new areas. The sales cycle is short (approximately 2-3 weeks). This opportunity is akin to running your own business, however you will have the tools and backing from a motivated, experienced management team and a solid organization.
In this role, your expertise in the development of new business relationships and the management of existing accounts will be the foundation for your success. Your persistence and a “no fear” attitude will be crucial to your success, as you will be cold calling prospects both on the phone but primarily in person. A background in our industry is preferred but not necessary; however, your previous marketing or sales experience with restaurants will put you at the head of the class. Our business is constantly evolving, so if you are looking for a dynamic, challenging environment, unparalleled opportunities await you here at Rewards Network!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- The ability to acquire restaurant accounts by providing business solutions such as the access to capital, marketing, and business trend reports
- Call on qualified restaurants with the purpose of selling the companies services in a consultative manner
- Call on prospective customers as well as those currently participating in the Rewards Network program
- Grow and manage existing accounts
Formal Education & Certification:
- Bachelor’s Degree strongly preferred
Knowledge & Experience:
- Minimum of 5 years outside Business to Business sales or marketing experience in a business entity directly or indirectly related to restaurant, dining, food, wine, travel, cruise line, hotel, airline or credit card processing.
- Proven track record generating and growing an existing book of business.
- Computer skills.
- Business related math skills.
- Must reside and be familiar with the market
- Strong relationship building skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively with restaurant owners and corporate entities.
- Exceptional organizational skills.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.