- Chicago, IL
About Rewards Network
Rewards Network (NASDAQ: DINE), headquartered in Chicago, Illinois, is a leading provider of marketing services and loyalty programs to the restaurant industry. Thousands of participating restaurants and other merchants across North America benefit from the Company's extensive email, internet and print marketing efforts; member ratings/feedback and other business intelligence; customer loyalty programs; and access to capital through the purchase of dining credits. In conjunction with leading airline frequent flyer programs, club memberships, and other affinity organizations, Rewards Network provides over three million members with incentives, including airline miles, loyalty/reward program points, and Cashback Rewards(SM) savings.
Rewards Network is seeking a smart, innovative, and charismatic individual to fill our Copywriter position. As a part of our cross-functional creative team, you will be responsible for developing and executing big ideas, clever concepts, and compelling content that will help take our business to the next level. We’re looking for a talented, collaborative team player, who will help to guide the tone and style of website, email, social media, and print content for a range of clients.
In addition to generating innovative ideas, you will combine your copywriting talent and design sensibility to create visual concepts that help “sell the work”; ensuring creative deliverables address marketing and business objectives.
- Develop and execute innovative concepts and copy for a variety of media including web, email, print, mobile, and social media
- Collaborate across various Rewards Network departments to produce compelling messaging for our clients and prospects
- Occasionally lead brainstorming sessions and collaborate with design team to develop campaigns that influence diverse target audiences
- Manage multiple assignments and produce high-quality work within established deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Articulate and present concepts and creative strategy to our clients
- Remain current with integrated marketing tactics, design/industry trends and advances in technology
- Define and solve project challenges with minimal guidance
- Bachelor’s Degree from a four-year college or university majoring in Journalism, Creative Writing, Graphic Design, Communications or Marketing, or equivalent combination of education and experience in the creative communications field
- 1-3 years of professional experience, crafting engaging content for website, email, interactive media, and SEO in an agency (interactive) or digitally focused in-house creative department
- Outstanding creativity, enthusiasm and sense of humor is paramount
- A strong design sensibility is a prerequisite, along with expert knowledge of Photoshop, and Illustrator
- Possesses a deep understanding of how interactive technologies can be used to deliver rich and rewarding user experiences
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Adobe Acrobat and InDesign
- Have the ability to adapt writing style to target diverse audience segments
- Strong interpersonal communication and presentation skills is required, along with attention to detail
- Experience writing within dining or travel industry a plus
- Online portfolio required with application
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.