About Rewards Network
Rewards Network (NASDAQ: DINE), headquartered in Chicago, Illinois, is a leading provider of marketing services and loyalty programs to the restaurant industry. Thousands of participating restaurants and other merchants across North America benefit from the Company's extensive email, internet and print marketing efforts; member ratings/feedback and other business intelligence; customer loyalty programs; and access to capital through the purchase of dining credits. In conjunction with leading airline frequent flyer programs, club memberships, and other affinity organizations, Rewards Network provides over three million members with incentives, including airline miles, loyalty/reward program points, and Cashback Rewards(SM) savings.
The Account Manager serves as the business contact and resource for current customers (as defined in the customer management outline). The main objective of the Account Manager is to ensure customer maintenance and renewals.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for customer management as defined for the top 20%, middle 60% and bottom 20% of the customer base in their book of business or however dictated by the customer management process.
- Reviews business intelligence reporting tools and provides insights and implications to the customers as well as consultation on possible solutions/ideas to grow their business or address issues.
- Responsible for customer renewals as defined for the top 20%, middle 60% and bottom 20% of the customer base in their book of business.
- Ensures customer content on website is accurate and updated as needed per the Customer Management outline.
- Collaborates with Account Executives to ensure consistent and effective management of customers.
- Notifies Account Executives of business leads which may include referrals from current customers and/or sightings of new restaurants in the area.
- Owns customer deletion process per the Customer Management outline
- Delivers Account Manager objectives as defined by organization.
Formal Education & Certification:
- Bachelors degree preferred.
- Restaurant background preferred.
Knowledge & Experience:
- Approximately one to five years of general work or sales experience.
- Ability to drive an automobile and perform work from multiple locations.
- Strong interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills.
- Social media savvy.
- Possesses solid teamwork, judgment, presentation, mathematical and decision making skills.
- Proficient in PowerPoint, Word and Excel.
- Detail oriented to include proofreading, verification of data and review of statements.
- Strong customer service competencies.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.