- Chicago, IL
About Rewards Network
Rewards Network is a leading provider of marketing services and loyalty programs to the restaurant industry. Thousands of participating restaurants and other merchants across North America benefit from the Company's extensive email, internet and print marketing efforts; member ratings/feedback and other business intelligence; customer loyalty programs; and access to capital through the purchase of dining credits. In conjunction with leading airline frequent flyer programs, club memberships, and other affinity organizations, Rewards Network provides over three million members with incentives, including airline miles, loyalty/reward program points, and Cashback Rewards(SM) savings.
The Processing Specialist is responsible for verifying and confirming credit card processing information on merchant accounts, to ensure that we are able to receive data from our credit card processing partners. You will confirm there is no disruption of credit card data for our renewal merchants and are also responsible for verifying and confirming banking information for the cash deliverables.
- Represent Rewards Network in a positive and professional manner
- Work with customers and banks to verify that the payment form provided is accurate and correct.
- Communicate any issues that may arise to the sales team and work closely with the team to resolve them.
- Successfully research and verify that credit card information is accurate and received on time and resolve any issues that may arise.
- Act as a backup for the Processing Manager as needed
The Must Haves
- You are able to speak and write on a professional level and you've got strong organizational, problem solving, and attention to detail.
- You’re able to manage work flow and meet deadlines while responding to frequent demands of multiple customers (internal and external).
- Of course you are a proficient user of Microsoft Office Suite.
- We know you have the required H.S. diploma and it’s a plus if you have some college course work