- Orlando, FL
Do you have the Drive?
Ridemakerz is a new interactive, retail entertainment concept where kids of all ages build their Confidence, express their Creativity, and exercise their Choice while creating their own tricked-out customized Radio Controlled car! The RZ team works in a Collaborative effort to build a sense of Community both in the store and the areas we serve. If you are a retail professional seeking an organization that will RIDE THE TALK, then this may be for you. We are currently looking for the BEST Crew Members in Orlando to join the fun at our rapidly growing company!
If you are interested, walk in to our location and fill out an application or submit your resume to email@example.com
Check us out at Ridemakerz.com for information and/or directions.
As part of their every day responsibilities, Crew Members……
This job is part time, hourly and a flexible schedule is necessary.
MAJOR TASKS, RESPONSIBILITIES AND KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Ensure that each Guest receives outstanding service by providing a friendly environment, which includes greeting and acknowledging every Guest, maintaining solid product knowledge, and consistently displaying all must see behaviors as detailed in the Full Diagnostic Check.
- Assist in floor moves, merchandising, display maintenance, and housekeeping
- Assist in processing and replenishing merchandise, and monitoring floor stock.
- Processes guest transactions, performs register functions and follows company cash management policies and procedures.
- Executes visual presentation standards using RIDEMAKERZ visual standard guidelines and store presentation tools.
- Other tasks as assigned by Crew Chiefs
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Minimum of high school diploma or GED equivalent.
- Outgoing personality
- Ability to speak in front of large group
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Great multi-tasking skills
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, which may include weekends, evenings, and holidays.
- Physical ability to stand for extended periods, and to move and handle boxes of merchandise and fixtures throughout the store, which entails lifting up to 30 lbs.
- Outgoing personality
- Ability to speak in front of large groups
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES AND COMPETENCIES
Is ambitious and success oriented.
Models personal and professional integrity.
Excellent interpersonal communications skills.
Organized and tactful; pays attention to details.
Is flexible and adaptable in a fast paced work environment.
Fosters a high energy environment and demonstrates an appreciation for children of all ages.
Excels in customer service