- New York, NY
Do you have the Drive?
Ridemakerz is a new interactive, retail entertainment concept where kids of all ages build their Confidence, express their Creativity, and exercise their Choice while creating their own tricked-out customized Radio Controlled car! The RZ team works in a Collaborative effort to build a sense of Community both in the store and the areas we serve. If you are a retail professional seeking an organization that will RIDE THE TALK, then this may be for you. We are currently looking for the BEST Crew Members in Orlando to join the fun at our rapidly growing company!
ManagerJob Title: Assistant Crew Chief
Reports to: Crew Chief
Position type: Full Time (30-40 hours per week)
At RIDEMAKERZ, the Assistant Crew Chief directly helps to drive the success of our workshops. They are responsible for assisting the Crew Chief in directing and leading a team of dynamic individuals to achieve the company objectives in regards to WOW guest experiences, WOW crew member experiences, and meeting sales and profitability goals set forth by the company.
The Assistant Crew Chief helps to maintain superior professional standards in the areas of sales generation and growth, guest service, crew member management and development, store operations, visual presentation, and inventory management.
As part of their every day responsibilities, the Assistant Crew Chief must achieve comp sales and/or sales plan all the while delivering sales metric performance in line with company expectations and consistently achieving excellent results in guest satisfaction.
The Assistant Crew Chief must be in full command of the total store in the Chief Chief’s absence.
- Models behaviors and energizes crew members as a Floor Leader to ensure proper floor coverage, quality guest service, completion of daily tasks and adherence to company standards. Provides clear and effective direction to the team and delegates effectively. Enforces all RIDEMAKERZ policies and procedures as they relate to guests, crew members and overall operations of workshop.
- Takes timely and appropriate action with crew member issues. Communicates issues to Crew Chief and collaborates on resolution of crew member issues.
- Assists Crew Chief in the identification, recruitment and hiring of store crew members and management candidates. Conducts preliminary interviews and makes recommendations to Crew Chief. Assists in the accurate and timely completion of new hire paperwork.
- Trains and develops crew members to achieve successful results in execution of guest service, sales, merchandising, and operational goals. Responsible for ensuring all crew members are trained to RIDEMAKERZ standards through proper planning and follow up. Provides all crew members with timely and consistent feedback and coaching.
- Assists Crew Chief in maintaining crew member retention within company goals. Contributes to a good team environment in the store by recognizing crew member successes and helping to boost team morale.
- Completes start of day procedures when opening and end of day procedures when closing to ensure store is Grand Opening ready at all times.
- Processes guest transactions, performs register functions and follows RIDEMAKERZ cash management policies and procedures.
- Assists Crew Chief in managing payroll and timekeeping procedures. Monitors payroll usage on a daily basis and makes adjustments when needed to achieve company expectations on payroll expense.
- Assists Crew Chief in expense control through proper usage and ordering of store supplies to meet the needs of the business.
- Assists in the timely processing and merchandising of incoming and outgoing shipments. Processes damages and store transfers as needed.
- Maintains daily awareness of merchandise in stock, current marketing campaigns and promotions. Communicates any issues to Crew Chief.
- Maintains housekeeping and maintenance standards through proper training and delegation.
- Executes visual presentation standards using RIDEMAKERZ visual standard guidelines and store presentation tools.
- Communicates clearly and effectively both verbally and in writing. Maintains a positive and motivational style in all communication and actions to promote productivity and ownership.
- Two + Years of supervisory experience with a proven, successful track record in a customer centric business, preferably in restaurant or specialty retail business.
- Minimum of high school diploma or GED equivalent. College degree a plus.
- Is ambitious and success oriented.
- Exceptional leadership and selling skills.
- Models personal and professional integrity.
- Excellent interpersonal communications skills, including verbal and written communication
- Balances the appropriate levels of warmth and dominance in his/her management style.
- Attracts and recruits solid candidates for all positions.
- Proven success with training and developing associates in order to maximize their potential.
- Organized and planful; pays attention to details.
- Is flexible and adaptable in a fast paced work environment.
- Fosters a high energy environment and demonstrates an appreciation for children of all ages
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.