Interactive Project Manager
- Princeton, NJ
Our office working environment is rooted in a positive, collaborative spirit. This isn’t the kind of place where people pull rank… unless it’s to volunteer for buying lunch. You’ll find friendly banter is a daily mainstay, as are reasonable working hours. As such, employee satisfaction is high, efficiency is rising, and coffee flows in great abundance.
Things just keep getting better at our Princeton interactive agency. We’re busy keeping longstanding clients happy. New companies are knocking on our digital doors all the time. As you can imagine, project organization and efficiency is a key component to continuing this success – which is exactly why we’re looking for an experienced interactive Project Manager.
As Project Manager, you’ll coordinate with the leaders of our creative, development and marketing teams to ensure every job starts and ends without going over time or budget. Clients will count on you for realistic predictions and progress reports as you maintain the health of the project. Your colleagues will come to you for deliverable goals and timing. Our directors will rely on your insight into resource availability in comparison to active production schedules.
You’re organized. You’re friendly. You’re capable, and boy are you good with a stopwatch.
- Manage multiple creative and development projects
- Uphold best operating procedures and workflow for all agency projects
- Document and track project progression
- Create weekly reports and present status to management
- Ensure projects move along within SOW and budget in a timely, efficient manner
- Assist in the preparation of proposals, including project scoping and budgeting
- Liaison between client and agency to communicate project goals and set/manage expectations
- Considerable project management experience in an agency setting
- Understanding of Agile management practices and ability to tailor traditional approaches for particular client/agency needs
- Highly experienced building and maintaining project plans scheduling a variety of producer skillsets
- Clear understanding of risk management and the ability to offer avoidance/mitigation solutions as needed
- Experience with eCommerce, CMS customization, and email marketing are hugely valuable
- Strong understanding of technical and creative collaborative processes, hand-offs, and deliverables
- Proven ability to successfully manage multiple creative/development projects to completion
- Impeccable verbal/written communication skills with highly likeable professional demeanor
- PMP certification a plus
Please provide the following
- Cover letter
- Salary Expectations
All candidates must be within local commuting distance of our Princeton, NJ office. No remote candidates will be considered.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.