Project Manager/Cost Estimator
- Norwalk, CT
Robert Hess & Associates has been retained to seek a top-notch individual for this exciting opportunity.
Are you a seasoned industry expert seeking a new challenge with a reputable and growing company within the construction industry? This position will play a key role in large site and demolition projects.
The company specializes in a wide range of projects ranging from pre-construction budgeting through excavation and development, from expansive estates to inner-city towers, contaminant remediation, to coastal seawalls. A key component of the company's success is the ownership of their own material facilities, recycling operations and trucking company allowing them to provide unparalleled quality product and services.
Range from, but are not limited to:
- Project scheduling
- Cost tracking
- Construction management planning
- Coordination of shop drawings, submittals and kick-off meetings
- Working closely with subcontractors
Ideally you will possess a strong understanding of mechanical and piping systems and demonstrated ability to coordinate civil mechanical projects successfully, along with a broad range of experience (e.g. residential, commercial, architectural, municipalities, etc.) and exceptional leadership skills with a hands-on approach.
The successful candidate will have:
- Bachelor's degree in Civil and/or Mechanical Engineering
- Minimum 5-7 years of relevant experience
- High level of verbal and written communication skills
- Strong focus on time and resource management
- Competent with AutoCad, Microsoft Office programs and various other industry-related computer programs
- Solid communication with the ability to articulate and express ideas competently
- Outstanding people skills and project execution capabilities
- Attractive salary/benefits package with potential bonus to the right candidate who possesses strong solid qualifications and background
- Relocation package is not provided
PLEASE SUBMIT RESUME TO RESUME@ROBHESS.COM
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.