Regional Marketing Manager
- Indianapolis, IN
National Homebuilder is seeking a Regional Marketing Manager to support all Regional/National Marketing projects and activities at the Division level. Works closely with Division Sales Management on a daily basis to ensure that programs developed as part of the annual Regional Marketing plan are implemented on an effective and timely basis, in a fast-paced environment with changing market conditions.
- Directs and/or provides input into the development of the Regional Marketing plan, including updates and changes as required.
- Executes Marketing tactics by Division and/or community as detailed in the Regional Marketing plan.
- Coordinates communications between Community, Division, Region and Corporate.
- Plans and coordinates all Division and Community marketing events.
- Coordinates the production of Division and Community collateral.
- Maintains appropriate collateral supply for all Divisions.
- Updates web content as required for each community as specified in the web data mapping document.
- Gathers and verifies content and visual requirements (photos, floor plans, site plans, etc.) for Marketing communication initiatives
- Develops and manages annual and program marketing budgets and tracks all marketing expenses against the budget.
- Manages the development of complementary marketing efforts and leads the launch effort for national Marketing Promotions, including Sales training and support.
- Assists NHCs with preparation of all Realtor outreach materials and programs.
- Maintains effective community and directional signage, collateral and sales center signage.
- Tracks results for all Marketing initiatives including lead conversion, ROI, CPL, CPP, CPS etc.
- Ensures adherence to company standards and Marketing policies.
- Monitors competitive activities.
- Minimum of a Bachelors degree in Marketing or a related field.
- Minimum 3 years of related Marketing experience.
- Strong analytical skills - Experience using Hanley Wood, MetroStudy or similar program required.
- Must have proven tactical experience.
- Must be strategic.
- Strong communication skills (written and oral).
- Has high energy, creativity and is results-oriented .
- Detail-oriented with exceptional organization skills.
- Strong interpersonal relationship skills.
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively.
- Strong problem solver focused on developing creative solutions.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Word and Excel).
- Ability to successfully prioritize and manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Ability to track and analyze competitive activities.
Up to $90K plus bonus opportunity
PLEASE SUBMIT RESUME TO RESUME@ROBHESS.COM
Please put RMM - Indy in the subject line
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.