Business Development Manager – Dallas, TX Territory
- Dallas, TX
Robert Hess & Associates, LLC has been retained by Doculynx to fill the following position. For immediate consideration, please submit resume to email@example.com with "BDM - Dallas" in the subject line.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
docuLynx helps organizations reduce costs, risks and inefficiencies in managing their physical and digital data. Its solutions enable customers to protect and better use their information —so they can optimize their business and ensure proper recovery, compliance and discovery. The company safely stores some of the world’s most valuable historical artifacts, cultural treasures, business documents and medical records. It currently safeguards and provides access to more than 440 million cubic feet of records and 75 million computer backup tapes, and the list is growing. Visit our website at www.doculynx.com
ABOUT THE JOB
We are currently seeking a Business Development Manager position is responsible for driving new business from prospective and existing customer accounts within their respective territory, and meeting and/or exceeding all sales quotas to achieve division revenue goals. The perfect candidate is a self-motivated, high energy individual ready for new challenges to help drive revenue growth. This position will travel within their assigned territories with the ability to present the customized solutions our company can provide businesses.
- Research and identify potential prospects using a variety of sources such as the internet, print media, company lists, etc. Quickly follow up and qualify web and call in leads.
- Develop relationships as a trusted advisor to our existing customer base in order to increase the amount of annual revenue from these accounts.
- Create demand by identifying the key buying influencers within a company, understanding their business challenges and clearly communicating our value proposition.
- Build and maintain a pipeline of existing and New Business opportunities in assigned territory.
- Coordinate sales strategy with docuLynx sales team members including product experts and pre-sales support.
- Set up appointments and conference calls with newly qualified prospects and existing customer base to identify current needs, potential needs, and rearticulate docuLynx value proposition.
- Develop presentations and proposals to respond to customer requirements.
- Ensure that solutions balance the needs of both the customer and the company.
- Differentiate docuLynx services from those of our competitors.
- Identify all decision makers and influencers related to the opportunity.
- Execute on your sales strategy to move opportunities through the various sales stages and ensure that a sufficient number of opportunities are moving towards closure.
- Manage your pipeline by continually qualifying and re-prioritizing opportunities.
- Ensure a compelling value proposition has been presented to the prospect with a specific call to action. Confirm that you have identified all of the decision makers and key influencers on each opportunity. Establish a clear time line with agreement from the prospect.
- Lead the contract negotiation process and leverage your internal resources when necessary to mediate an acceptable outcome from an operational and legal perspective while maintaining our profitability and exceeding our customer’s expectations.
- Develop and execute on a business plan designed to exceed your assigned quota.
- Keep an updated and accurate 30-60-90 day sales forecast.
- Consistently and accurately track all of your sales activities in salesforce.com and maintain current customer and prospect contact information.
- Keep informed on marketing initiatives, available sales tools, pricing policies and internal procedures. Understand and maintain current knowledge of docuLynx complete suite of services.
- A minimum of 2-4 years of Government Agencies a plus, B2B eCommerce, as well as back-end ERP integration. Proven business analysis and systems requirements definition experience in a high intensity environment
- Solid experience with ERP and CRM integration (e.g., SalesForce.com), with a deep understanding of Agile development methodologies
- Solid track record of success, leadership, ethics, and poise. Ability to travel 30-50% of time.
- Comfort working in a high-intensity dynamic work environment with changing priorities
We offer: Competitive salary, plus commission plan, company benefits include medical, dental, vision, life, 401(k), vacation and sick time
For immediate consideration, please submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with "BDM - Dallas" in the subject line.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.