- Dallas, TX
Highly prestigious Homebuilder located in Dallas with an unparalleled reputation for its culture, award-winning quality and complete customer satisfaction. This homebuilder offers the best locations, exceptional home designs, and uncompromising commitment to customer service.
Prepares and maintains construction documents for new and existing product for company in an accurate and timely manner.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Produces construction drawings using manual and computer aided tools.
- Completes all production assignments according to established schedules and needs of design development/starts. Meets target due dates for projects or notifies Product or Project Manager as soon as possible with delays in completion. Maintains a personal production schedule.
- Responsible for the production and accuracy of construction documents (standard plans, specials, and plot plans), processes paperwork, artwork and correspondence. Manages and maintains plan files.
- Prepares plans and specifications for lenders or review boards as needed.
- Prepares forms and coordinates procedures necessary to obtain copyright protection for assigned projects.
- Adheres to construction document standards as outlined in the Architectural Services Standards Manual.
- Maintains a good working knowledge of the materials and methods of residential construction.
- Tracks all assigned plans through department processes. Accurately documents all changes on plan revisions. Ensures that appropriate signatures are present on required documents and plans.
- Ensures that all paperwork is complete and in order before submitting it to co-workers, vendors or suppliers.
- Coordinates the work of outside engineers on projects. Holds engineers accountable for inaccurate and incorrectly submitted documents.
- Visits field construction sites as needed to resolve product issues. Authority to make plan/design changes shall vary with the complexity of issues and experience level. All situations shall be referred to Product or Project Manager before initiating any changes.
- Manages/maintains the product standards and specification levels for a specific series of plans as assigned.
- Maintains a positive working relationship with co-workers. Notifies Product or Project Manager of any concerns or issues to ensure a professional resolution.
- Production assignments completed in a timely manner according to established schedules.
- Returns all phone calls and e-mails within 24 hours of inquiry. The Division Managers, Sales and Construction personnel are our client base/customers. Customer Satisfaction Surveys may be solicited annually to assess the effectiveness of each Project Coordinator.
- Provides quality work according to the Company's Core Values and Guiding Principles.
- Problem analysis and judgment
- Planning and organization
- Follow-up and control/attention to detail
- Balance/stress tolerance
- Drive and initiative
- Adaptability and flexibility
- 7-8 years prior experience in residential construction, building codes, and drafting standards with a focus on producing/coordinating documents for wood frame construction preferred.
- Proficient in MS Office software (Word, Excel, Outlook, Powerpoint, etc.)
- Proficient in drafting software (AutoCAD*, Revit, or comparable software). *High Level a Must
- Ability to read, interpret, and communicate information necessary in order to perform duties.
- Ability to work on several projects and tasks on a daily basis.
Attractive salary and benefits package offered.
Please clcik on the following link to apply: http://www.robhess.com/opportunities.html
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.