- Philadelphia, PA
Our client is a top 10 national homebuilder and is searching for an experienced Marketing Director to manage their NE region. The assigned markets will be MD, VA, NJ and IN and can be based out of any of those area.
- Lead and coach a team of Regional Marketing Managers into high performing employees for their prospective divisions.
- Directs and/or provides input into the development of the Regional Marketing plan, including updates and changes as required
- Understanding the tactics that are working well in each region and sharing that knowledge across the regions in the form of best practices.
- Support Regional Marketing Managers and Division Leadership in setting and adjusting prices to maximize value by analyzing CMA’s and providing local intelligence
- Communicate with Regional Marketing Managers on a regular basis
- Support Regional Marketing Managers in the launch/introduction of new solutions and enhancements developed by Corporate Marketing team
- Manages the development of complementary marketing efforts and leads the launch effort for national marketing programs
- Tracks results for all Marketing initiatives and reports on successes/failures making improvements as necessary based on results
- Partnering and coordinating with Division Leadership teams to assist in strategic activities such as pricing, land acquisition, market intelligence and other needs as defined
- Ensures adherence to company standards and marketing policies.
- Monitors competitive activities.
- Minimum of a Bachelors degree in Marketing or a related field. Master’s Degree preferred
- Minimum 7 years of related Marketing experience.
- Minimum 3 years in Homebuilding experience
- Strong analytical skills.
- Strong communication skills (written and oral).
- Has high energy, creativity and is results-oriented.
- Detail-oriented with exceptional organization skills.
- Collaborative mindset to work with cross-section of sales, marketing, and analytics resources to develop solution-oriented programs
- Demonstrated ability to take a Marketing organization to the next level; develop & manage people and competencies
- Strong interpersonal relationship skills.
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively.
- Strong problem solver focused on developing creative solutions.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Word and Excel).
- Ability to successfully prioritize and manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Ability to track and analyze competitive activities.
Please click on the following link to submit your resume: http://robhess.com/opportunities.html