Legal Assistant - Post Sale Foreclosure
- Vienna, VA
Rosenberg & Associates is a real estate law firm established in 2012. We have 100 + employees spread across two locations - Bethesda, MD and Vienna, VA. We specialist in creditors rights, and our client lists consists of national banks and mortgage lenders. The areas of law in which we specialize include Foreclosure, Bankruptcy, and Eviction.
Rosenberg & Associates is looking for professional, hard working individuals to join our team. We offer a great benefits package that only gets better the longer you stay with the firm. This includes medical, dental, disability, and life insurance, as well as paid time off, transportation benefits, and 401k retirement plan.
We offer a great work life balance and opportunity for growth within the firm.
The Foreclosure Sales Coordinator is responsible for coordinating foreclosure sales and cancelations. This person must liase between all parties including newspaper and co-counsel to keep everyone up to date of the sale status. This person will also assist with billing.
- Pull information from client database
- Raise issues for missing information or bids if needed
- Prepare proprietary bidding sheet for trustees which includes, calculating exact fees costs on a billing sheet and prorating taxes (must access taxes online to confirm status)
- Enter sale results in databases
- Coordinate with all relevent parties or sale or cancellation
- Request billing
1. At least one year experience as legal assistant or paralegal required
2. Experience with scheduling and maintenance of attorney calendars required
3. Experience with real estate and foreclosure law preferred
4. Strong attention to detail required
5. Ability to multitask required
This position is based in our Vienna, VA office which is not yet Metro accessible. Parking is available to you. The hours of this position are 9:00 AM - 5:30 PM Monday - Friday.