Bankruptcy Legal Assistant
- Bethesda, MD
Rosenberg & Associates is a real estate law firm, established in 2002, with locations in downtown Bethesda, MD and Vienna, VA near Tysons Corner.
R&A is looking for professional, hard working individuals to join our team. We offer a great benefits package that only gets better the longer you stay with the firm. This includes medical, dental, disability, and life insurance, as well as paid time off, transportation benefits, and 401k retirement plan.
We offer a great work life balance and opportunity for growth within the firm.
- Receive review and analyze mortgage documents provided to our firm through our clients web based data processing system
- Prepare and file Motions for Relief & Affidavits of Default with the court
- Monitor court dockets for updates as to the status of current Bankruptcy cases and debtor and trustee responses to motions and use that information of update our client’s data base.
- Prepare standard orders terminating the Automatic Stay and uploaded to the Court.
- After receiving entered orders from the Court, orders must be up loaded into the clients system as well as Rosenberg’s.
- Update client database on a daily bases.
- Other Duties as Assigned
Qualified candidates will have at least one year experience working with bankruptcy in a law firm.
This position also requires great attention to detail, ability to manage a high volume work load, and ability to work within a team.
Microsoft Access and LPS experience preferred.
This position is full time and permanent with a starting rate of pay depending on experience. The range for the position is $30,000 - $40,000 annually. Please send your cover letter, resume, and salary requirement to apply.