Director of Total Rewards, Compensation & Benefits
Global Manufacturing Services leader.
The Director of Compensation and Benefits will be responsible for leading a team of professionals and overseeing all aspects of the compensation programs and health and welfare benefits plans for employees and retirees within the US operation. This includes developing compensation and benefit strategies that drive growth, attract/retain talent, optimize the workforce and drive productivity.
Position Responsibilities include:
* Contributing to the development of the Total reward strategy across all businesses and functions, in collaboration with others, assuring internal equity and external competitiveness.
* Developing compensation strategy and directing the design, implementation and communication of all management and executive compensation plans/policies for all compensation programs.
* Developing health and welfare benefit strategy and directing the design, implementation, communication and cost control of health and welfare benefit programs for over 10,000 management and union employees with an annual expense level in excess of $300 million in addition to retirees.
* Providing leadership, guidance and direction while ensuring the regional deployment of the company's compensation programs including annual salary planning/merit increases process, salary structures, variable pay and other incentive programs to ensure alignment with company's goals, initiatives and budget.
* Working in partnership with external vendors and consultants in both compensation and benefit arenas to ensure the company is positioned competitively and stays current on trends/changes in both the utility industry and general industry.
* Evaluating the effectiveness of existing compensation and benefit programs, policies and guidelines and ensuring they are market competitive, cost effective, aligned with corporate goals and are in compliance with company policies, federal legislation and other government and regulatory requirements.
* Developing and executing a comprehensive communication strategy for compensation and benefit programs and identifying opportunities to better enable the company to improve employee engagement, facilitate proactive and effective messaging and cadence as well as support the company's growth and strategic plan.
* Playing a critical role in the due diligence process and comprehensive review of all compensation and benefit plans for new ventures, mergers and acquisitions.
* Participating in union negotiations for health and welfare benefit plan designs in support of the overall corporate and labor strategy.
* Support rate case filings, drafting testimony and providing exhibits in support of the successful recovery of compensation and benefit cost elements in rates.
* Providing oversight, expertise and guidance to the Employee Services group responsible for all compensation and benefit administration.
- Certified Compensation Professional (CCP) or Certified Employee Benefit Specialist (CEBS) preferred.
- Knowledge of legislation governing benefit plans (ERISA, COBRA, HIPAA, FMLA, PPACA).
- Extensive knowledge of compensation and benefit programs with a minimum of 10 years of experience.
- Financial ability to identify and implement cost-effective programs.
- Demonstrated strong leadership experience with involvement in execution as well as the development of strategic initiatives.
- Ability to effectively lead people and get results through others. In-depth knowledge and experience in effectively leading the wide-spectrum of compensation and benefits programs and practices which supports results-oriented business.
- Bachelor's Degree. Master's strongly preferred
This is a full-time permanent position. In addition to salary, the position will offer benefits that are available to all Company employees.
Competitive salary and benefits package Base Salary: Cash Bonus potential.
If this sounds like the right job for you, you can use the button below to submit your resume. Please attach resume in Word format preferably or send email with it attached.