Receptionist - Intake Specialist
- Wethersfield, CT
Ruane Attorneys is a growing criminal defense firm with offices in Shelton, Hartford, Greenwich and Norwich. Our practice is divided into 4 distinct areas which allow the staff of Ruane Attorneys to offer a dedicated defense for our clients. Unlike many lawyers who practice a little bit of criminal law, a little bit of personal injury law and a little bit of whatever else walks through the door, Ruane Attorneys are focused on fulltime criminal defense.
We looking for a receptionist to be our “Director of first impressions” – This important role is responsible for general reception of calls and visitors, and also conducting client intake interviews and support. A successful candidate will need to have a strong customer service orientation with the ability to understand and respond to client needs.
Candidates will also need to have results orientation, enthusiasm for criminal law, and strong interpersonal and communication skills. Bi-lingual in Spanish and English is a plus
- Have excellent communication skills and enjoy helping people
- Be self-motivated, intellectually curious and possess a strong work ethic
- Enjoy continuous learning in a fast-paced and friendly work environment
- Be comfortable using the latest technology
- Associate degree from an accredited school is preferred, but related experience will be considered
- Have a minimum of 1-year of reception experience
Veterans are welcome and encouraged to apply.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.