Growth Hacker - Live Entertainment Search Engine
- New York, NY
Rukkus is a venture-backed startup based out of an incubator in New York City. We are the most comprehensive live entertainment discovery platform, helping thousands of fans find awesome shows throughout the US and Europe. By partnering with dozens of the web's largest ticketing sites, Rukkus offers the only truly seamless way to discover shows and find the best deal on tickets. We officially launched our beta in August and are already turning the live entertainment world on its head!
Our team of talented individuals come from companies like Facebook, Google, Goldman Sachs, and UBS. We unite a broad set of disciplines and backgrounds: tech, finance, architecture, and entrepreneurship. We work tirelessly to build a truly novel and groundbreaking company. We are creators and builders with a “do whatever it takes” mentality, and we’re recruiting a core team who will constitute the foundation on which monumental success will be built.
We're looking a talented growth hacker to join our team. If you have to Google the term “growth hacker” then you may not be the right person for the job!
Our ideal candidate understands online marketing norms and traditional practices but is scrappy and constantly pushes the boundaries to discover new and innovative strategies. You understand when traditional tactics should be leveraged and know how to integrate them with new digital platforms or tools.
Essential to the success of this position is your ability to conceive high-level strategic plans, communicate those plans to the team, identify the necessary steps to achieve the objective, and execute. Standard practice for you should be A/B test, analyze data, iterate, optimize, and scale.
A deep desire to be part of an early stage company and SEO & SEM experience are a must. You should a self starter that is comfortable with planning and executing on various stages of online campaigns that include both user acquisition and retention. If you have coding experience it will certainly put you at the top of the list.
- Manage and execute current SEO strategies
- Develop new user acquisition channels through the testing new acquisition mediums/products
- Shape internal data reporting, track and iterate on data-driven user acquisition programs
- Manage all aspects of the company’s online marketing channels(SEM, SEO, email, retargeting, etc.) This includes campaign setup, analyzing data to determine what’s working, and pushing to optimize & scale.
- 2+ years experience managing SEO campaigns
- Previous work experience at a start-up or early stage company
- Expertise in SEO and SEM with a focus on user acquisition and retention
- Take an analytical approach to data
- Creative concept development, positioning strategy
- Self starter who can work independently on a project but is also a strong team player
Required: Resume and a brief bio / cover letter.
Compensation depends on experience