Sr PHP Developer
- Pleasanton, CA
SA Technologies Inc is a Oracle Gold and SAP Partner and continues to be a market leader and one of the best SAP, Oracle & IT Consulting firms in the country for more than 10 years.
All SA Technologies’ requirements are Direct Client Requirements.
We guarantee you the best rate for your skills and performance.
Sr. Web Developer
6-12 month contract
This position performs programming, integration and maintenance services in support of the client’s e-commerce and web networking business activities. The position also participates in technical and architectural-solution design and decision-making and recommends technical solutions for business problems or opportunities. Finally the position includes responsibility for the testing and quality assurance of web solutions and the alignment of the solutions with industry standard best practices.
· Assists users, customers and business partners to maximize the benefit from use of web technology and functionality
· Understands and enhances the role of the web in business success, championing ideas and capabilities regarding its evolution.
· Designs, codes, tests, debugs, documents and maintains:
· Evaluates, installs, configures and maintains:
· Third party software applications
· Third party services and web-based functionality (e.g. widgets) from SaaS vendors.
· Provides off-hour, on-call support as needed according to schedule.
· Effectively interacts and efficiently manages third party vendor technical personnel.
· Proven experience with web design and development using Web 2.0 concepts (e.g. Google, face book), technologies, techniques and standards across varying platforms and browsers.
· Proven experience with technical documentation including ability to communicate repeatable processes for building, archiving, installing, configuring, and custom third party software applications.
· College or technical degree in Computer Science or related fields, or equivalent experience.
· Must work well under pressure.
· Must work well with others.
· Ability to multi-task and handle multiple priorities and business partner expectations.
· Fluency with multiple languages, including Japanese, Chinese, Spanish or French (would be a bonus)
· Experience with offshore development (would be a bonus).
· Facebook and Open Social coding experience (would be a bonus).
· Experience using DOJO, EXTJS, YUI, GWT, XForms, REST, SOAP (would be a bonus).
Please also share this job to any friend/colleague who you think would be interested in receiving SAP, Oracle & IT contract Direct Client Jobs.
If your referred candidate gets successfully placed with our Client, then you will be entitled for a -referral bonus of $500.
For further information please contact me @ 408-416-3617 or mail me @ firstname.lastname@example.org