- Durham, NC
SA Technologies Inc is a Oracle Gold and SAP Partner and continues to be a market leader and one of the best SAP, Oracle & IT Consulting firms in the country for more than 10 years.
All SA Technologies’ requirements are Direct Client Requirements.
We guarantee you the best rate for your skills and performance.
Position: System Analyst/Lead
Location: Durham, NC
Duration: 6 months contract (plus extensions)
The Workplace Investing (WI) Platform technology group within client is responsible for the development and maintenance of technology solutions supporting Client’s business. The DC plan administration recordkeeping services platform serves plan sponsors in the configuration of their DC plans and is primarily based on .NET and JAVA technologies including XML/HTTP, SOAP web services, Oracle and SQL Server databases. Additional technologies such as Siebel CRM are also used.
This group is looking for a Senior Systems Analyst at its Durham, North Carolina site to be part of its dynamic, globally distributed team of IT professionals responsible for the development and maintenance of Client’s plan administration record keeping services platform.
A systems analyst on this team participates in all phases of a project lifecycle, but is more actively involved in business requirements & current state analysis, technology solution (functional) definition, partnering with QA in test case preparation & review and data mining. The role demands quite a bit of collaboration with members of various business and IT groups throughout the life cycle of a typical project. The selected candidate will be tasked with Leading projects, facilitating business requirement sessions with business partners, and working within the technology organization to deliver technology projects.
· Gather and document system requirements (i.e. system design, UI screens, etc.) from stated business requirements and obtain agreement with business partners that stated requirements will meet overall business objectives
· Participate in business requirements and design sessions for a specific component of scope within a release
· Translate business needs into functional requirements to support process, organization and technology change
· Detect scope changes and escalate issues
· Work with QA and the business on test scenarios
· Work with business partners and technology team to define, coordinate and execute User Acceptance Testing (UAT)
· Maintain trusted relationships with business partners
· Able to be highly productive in an Waterfall (FSDM) or agile project delivery environment
· Assist in obtaining business & technology sign-off on readiness / criteria associated with transitioning to a "production" state
· Create and drive project plans
Education and Experience:
- BS/BA Degree
- 5+ years of systems analysis/project lead experience, with a focus in financial services applications
Skills and Knowledge:
· Strong analysis skills, with a proven track record of delivery on large technology projects
· Strong interpersonal, relationship management and facilitation skills
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills with business and technical team members across the organization
· Demonstrated experience in defining requirements for and providing support for portfolio management, trading and/or research applications
· Ability to produce clear and concise requirements, systems specifications documents and support documentation
· 5-7 years experience getting Requirements documents to signoff and managing change
· 5 years experience with SDLC, specifically waterfall and/or Agile
· 5 years experience working with Quality Assurance to review test plans and test cases
· Working knowledge of SQL
· Able to understand the technology and software architecture of the application
· 5 years experience in financial services industry preferable
If you are interested please submit your resume in word format along with your contact details, rate and current location.
Please also share this job to any friend/colleague who you think would be interested in receiving SAP, Oracle & IT contract Direct Client Jobs.
If your referred candidate gets successfully placed with our Client, then you will be entitled for a referral bonus of $500.
Please feel free to call me at 408-419-9851 or e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org for further details.