UX Design Systems Analyst
- Salt Lake City, UT
SA Technologies Inc is a Oracle Gold and SAP Partner and continues to be a market leader and one of the best SAP, Oracle & IT Consulting firms in the country for more than 10 years.
All SA Technologies’ requirements are Direct Client Requirements.
We guarantee you the best rate for your skills and performance.
Successful candidate will be experienced in analyzing, breaking down and solving functional domain challenges with software solutions. S/he will have the ability to break down solution domain problems into scenarios, visual front-end workflows, and screen designs. The applicants must be strong in the ability to express requirements in visual terms, have the ability to express requirements as high-level business visions, design objectives, and detailed artifacts like use cases and storyboards and visual wireframes and screen designs. They should have strong knowledge of the principle of software UX/UI design, the style guides for enterprise web applications, and a working knowledge of the visual design tools used in the industry.
The Systems Analyst should have experience with UX design and is responsible for delivering detailed story boards , use cases, and visual wireframes and screens to their Agile team.
- Gather, analyze and document business / technical requirements for new projects and features
- Create intuitive visual workflows and storyboards of desired functionality.
- Creates visual wireframes and screens, along with stories
- Walk development, IA, vendors and other functions through the requirements and UX/UI, and iteratively refine proposed user interface
- Participate in the workshops, reviews, and feedback sessions related to the functionality and visual design ,with a goal of consensus and driving a great UX
- Strong visual design skills, both wireframing and screen design level.
- Strong familiarity with Photoshop or similar, as well as commercial wireframing tools.
- Strong technical communication skills and ability to organize project workload and resources
- Experience analyzing and/or defining complex enterprise applications (e.g. ERP, CRM, HR, Case Management, BPM, Workflow, Business Intelligence).
- Experience with data analytics as in defining data mapping and transformation rules and designing data visualization and reporting views highly desirable
- General understanding of the financial services industry
- Bachelor's in CS, MIS, engineering or related.
Please also share this job to any friend/colleague who you think would be interested in receiving SAP, Oracle & IT contract Direct Client Jobs.
If your referred candidate gets successfully placed with our Client, then you will be entitled for a referral bonus of $500.
Please feel free to call or email me at 408-940-3127or mail me at email@example.com for further details