- Westlake, TX
SA Technologies Inc is a Oracle Gold and SAP Partner and continues to be a market leader and one of the best SAP, Oracle & IT Consulting firms in the country for more than 10 years.
All SA Technologies’ requirements are Direct Client Requirements.
We guarantee you the best rate for your skills and performance.
- Analyze and understand complex and potentially large procurement analytical problems, and identify opportunities to utilize database technology to effectively solve them
- Manipulate and query data stored in multiple relational databases through the use of SQL and SQL tools such as the IBM DB2 client, Embarcadero Rapid SQL, and Brio/Hyperion
- Conduct deeper analysis of results as needed through the use of relevant off-line records such as procurement, corporate, public, electronic, employee, and/or brokerage as needed
- Generate fresh ideas for potentially fruitful avenues of analysis and coordinate with management for proper escalation and approval
- Analyze and escalate matters, collaborating with Corporate Security, Business Units, Legal, Audit, Compliance, HR and other groups as needed
- Identify and present findings and potential process improvements
- Appropriately document all phases of the analytical process per group policy
- The use of SQL relational databases in an analytical context
- Solid analytical and research skills, problem analysis and resolution
- Strong multi-level organizational skills, as well as oral and written presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task while maintaining an attention to detail
- Proven ability to work independently as well as cooperatively in a team
- Ability to handle confidential information appropriately
- Microsoft office tools
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required
- Advanced degrees or certifications such as CFE, MBA, CPA are beneficial
- Familiarity with common procurement processing concepts and terminology such as requisitions, POs, invoicing, PCards, T&E, checks, ACH, and bank wires
- 3-5 years’ experience in procurement (ideally in financial services) and/or a related security, database, audit, legal, or consulting environment
Please also share this job to any friend/colleague who you think would be interested in receiving SAP, Oracle & IT contract Direct Client Jobs.
If your referred candidate gets successfully placed with our Client, then you will be entitled for a referral bonus of $500.