- San Angelo, TX
SBM is an international company providing facilities support services to some of the world's leading Fortune 500 companies. Our dedication to delivering the highest quality service and cost savings solutions with the least environmental impact possible has launched SBM into the top one percent of service providers in the facilities maintenance industry. Today, SBM services more than 350 million square feet throughout the United States, Canada, and Latin America, with plans to expand globally in Asia, Europe and the Middle East.
Our innovative employee programs, supportive management structure, and extensive career advancement opportunities make SBM a great place to work. As a result, our turnover rate is one-fourth the national average. We respect and promote the professional and personal growth of our employees and are committed to the success of one another. Teamwork, integrity and compassion are core values of our company, and we go to great lengths to ensure that our employees are satisfied and rewarded for the work that they do.
SBM is searching for a dynamic Site Manager to manage our facility in San Angelo, Texas. The Site Manager coordinates and directs operations necessary to carry out contractual responsibilities of the company, including any and all necessary planning, supervision, budgeting, vendor and supplier contact, customer relations and other high level managerial or supervisor responsibilities.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) preferred
- Must have janitorial management background with experience supervising teams of 25 or more
- Must be able to provide exceptional customer service and have the ability to manage multiple tasks while adhering to strict deadlines
- Must have reliable transportation for occasional travel to surrounding sites
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks while adhering to strict deadlines
- Strong problem solving skills
- Adept at using Microsoft Office Suite, including Word and Excel
- Starting salary for this position is between $40,000 and $45,000 depending on experience
- Attractive benefits package including (medical, dental and vision, 401K)
- Two weeks paid vacation
For immediate consideration please send your resume.