- Horsham, PA
SBM is an international company providing facilities support services to some of the world's leading Fortune 500 companies. Our dedication to delivering the highest quality service and cost savings solutions with the least environmental impact possible has launched SBM into the top one percent of service providers in the facilities maintenance industry. Today, SBM services more than 350 million square feet throughout the United States, Canada, and Latin America, with plans to expand globally in Asia, Europe and the Middle East.
Our innovative employee programs, supportive management structure, and extensive career advancement opportunities make SBM a great place to work. As a result, our turnover rate is one-fourth the national average. We respect and promote the professional and personal growth of our employees and are committed to the success of one another. Teamwork, integrity and compassion are core values of our company, and we go to great lengths to ensure that our employees are satisfied and rewarded for the work that they do.
Custodial Supervisor – Night Shift
SBM Site Services is searching for a full-time night shift Custodial Supervisor in Horsham, Pennsylvania. As the supervisor, you will be responsible for overseeing all activities within the custodial program, and will adhere to, implement and demonstrate safe work practices and procedures. The successful candidate will be highly organized with experience managing large janitorial crews.
CORE DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Coordinate and monitor work activities and schedules of team employees
- Assist in the hiring, on-boarding and training of new employees
- Compile written reports (pass down, weekly, or monthly)
- Perform quality, service, and safety inspections. Monitors employees for proper use of personal protective equipment, supplies, and equipment.
- Acts as the conduit of information for management down and frontline staff up
- Tracks equipment and supplies inventory
- Reports employee personnel and customer issues to manager
- Provide recommendations for corrective action on areas that need improvement
- Maintain detailed records (training, inspections, inventory, maintenance, data collection)
SBM is an EEO employer.
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
- Must have experience in janitorial or facilities management
- Must have floor care experience (cleaning carpets and stripping/waxing/polishing floors)
- Must be available to work night shift (M-F from 3:00 p.m. to 12:00 a.m. plus one weekend per month); additional hours may be required occasionally
- Must have valid driver’s license and reliable transportation
The starting annual salary for this position is $27,000 plus benefits. A performance evaluation will be given after 120 days.