SOCIAL MEDIA WRITER - PART TIME - SEATTLE: $10 - $15 per hour
Do you have experience writing and promoting blogs on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn? Can you write blogs and other social media content? We are looking for a high energy writer and digital communicator who understands the promotional power of social media. We are looking for a Social Media Writer with 2 to 3 years experience to write on behalf of our clients.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
- Promote our client's products on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Google+ and more
- Blog about products and services using the exciting news taking place every day
- Target industry groups to receive updates on our client's customers and products
- Write press releases and reach out to trade blogs to share links and stories
- Collaborate with our team to share new social marketing tools and tips.
WHAT YOU NEED FOR THIS JOB
- Strong background in blogging, promoting, publicizing or posting digital information
- Bachelor of Arts degree in Communications or equivalent job experience
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Deep working knowledge of how to use social media and social networking websites
- Strong desire to be part of the digital Publicity and Public Relations revolution
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU
- Exciting company with strong growth and cool products
- Creative position that never becomes boring
- Work with an innovative company
- Build a solid career as a Social Media Specialist
- Independent Contractor with bonus plan
- Full time salaried position possible
So if you are a writing professional who is interested in working on the frontlines of social media, send us your resume and writing samples today! We look forward to working with you!