Senior Structural Engineer
- Chicago, IL
A rapidly growing consulting Structural Engineering firm located in the Chicago loop.
- Perform structural analysis & design of residential and commercial buildings
- Perform evaluations of existing residential & commercial buildings.
- Utilize the following computer software for the analysis, design & drafting of projects: Autocad, Revit, Safe, Etabs
- Design structures using concrete, structural steel, CMU and wood materials.
- Well versed with latest building codes including ASCE/SEI 7-05, ACI 318, AISC 360-05, Masonry Design Guide and NDS-05.
- Provide responses to RFIs & review of shop drawings.
- Provide written specifications.
- Coordinate structural designs with Architects, Soils Engineers & MEP Engineers.
- Bachelor's/Master's degree in Civil Engineering (with major in Structural Engineering)
- 2-5 years of relevant experience with similar job description
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.