- Alpharetta, GA
Looking for some room to experiment and be trusted by your employer? Our client is a leading e-commerce manufacturer/consumer goods retailer located in Alpharetta, GA is seeking a Marketing/Campaign Manager.
- Maintains online campaigns
- Tracks and analyzes response to digital marketing programs
- Utilizes research to make information-based marketing decisions
- Update website listings and responsible for product listing.
- Monitor online presence through Google Analytics and other tools
- Create and distribute marketing campaigns including; email, social media and other platforms
- Strong copywriter with e-commerce product writing experience
- Collect, analyze, and test data to continuously improve campaign performance
- Manage campaign expenses as they fluctuate through seasonal interest in our products (you have to be able to execute with both larger and smaller budget allocations)
- Manage the implementation, tracking, and measurement of your campaigns
- Work with SEO team/agency to improve landing page Quality Score and make sure your bids run as low as possible
- Experience running ads on multiple platforms including Amazon, eBay, etc...
- 2+ year SEM Experience
- Experience structuring your own campaign groups
- Amazon Seller/Vendor Central experience preferred but not required
- Willing to work alongside a team of excited and knowledgeable professionals
- Google Adwords and Google Analytics Certifications strongly preferred
- Project Management, Communication, and Numerical skills
They're a small, detail oriented team that takes on big problems as a unit. There’s never a dull moment in what they do and they give each other space to experiment – and trust that the results come through diligence, analysis, and hard work. They have a quiet office space, but we don’t run our team that way – we believe in communication, teamwork, and boisterously fun lunches.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines. SPLICE and their clients are Equal Opportunity Employers and will not discriminate based on any factors. We don't discriminate nor work with clients who do.