iOS, Android Mobile Engineer , C – NY
- New York, NY
STI Software services, a Michigan based software company offers web application development, custom built software development, data migration facilities, standalone system development, testing solutions, and project management services to both its new and existing customers.
Mobile Engineer iOS, Android, C – NY
Location: New York, NY
We’re building more games! We’re scaling our team and titles (games) in pairs of two. Each title has a game designer paired with a mobile engineer. Our game designers know how to code and prototype, but are often self-taught and spend more time thinking about game mechanic, design, and user experience, so they work best when paired with a ridiculously talented and creative mobile engineer. You’ll enjoy working with our team on the entire design process and get to focus on what you do best -- building apps.
- Work with your game designer to turn a concept in high-quality mobile app
- Write beautiful self-documenting code that others can easily read and adapt
- Participate in regular code reviews
- Communicate iOS project status to team in an accurate and detailed way
- Work with peer teams to share best practices and help out as needed
- 2 years experience in iOS development
- 6 months experience in Cocos2D development
- Proficient in C and Objective-C
- Self-reliant hacker that can quickly adopt new systems and languages
- Strong communicator with excellent problem solving skills
Make sure the Skill Set, experience and justification for the job must be well demonstrated in your updated resume, Otherwise client will assume that you are not qualified for the job, even if you are.