Business Analyst 2 Openings / 8597 -8598
- Sugar Land, TX
Local client is in need of a Business Analyst
- Under general supervision, analyze and determine conversion requirements and provide conversion specifications to programming.
- Provide consultation to the client before, during and after conversion, including the development of new department procedures the conversion may necessitate.
- Interpret client’s existing systems and workflows through and including the balancing of conversion data.
- Communicate progress and any potential problems to manager for awareness and/or resolution.
- Maintain the tools used to ensure the efficiency and effectiveness of the conversion process (system studies, questionnaires).
Provide training to the client before, during and after conversion, including the correct use of the Fiserv system and on-line terminal assistance, as well as daily application balancing procedures.
1-3 years programming/systems analysis in the financial services or personalization industry.
- Uses limited independent judgment to make decisions based on precedents and established guidelines.
- Solves problems using standard procedures and precedents
- Knows when to refer issues to supervisor and when to handle them
- Has knowledge of a specific trade, technical function, and/or a professional discipline. May help less experienced personnel.
- Has an overall understanding and working knowledge of the organization, work environment and process.