- Cincinnati, OH
STS is a global information technology firm providing managed services, managed projects, managed mobility services, software development, field technical services, and Contact Center Solutions for both legacy and new generation technologies and platforms. STS provides the full lifecycle of IT services: consulting, hardware and software procurement, logistics management, installation and configuration, operations and sustaining support services, solution architecture, software and application development, testing, deployment, and post-production solution tuning and support. STS provides one of the largest complement of multi-platform and technology certified engineers and technicians available anywhere. STS currently operates in the United States, South America, Europe and the Asia Pacific region.
- Effectively and professionally participate in all aspects of our software development applications.
- Implement highly effective software applications in a timely and efficient manner.
- Implement solutions using a variety of tools, including Java, ASP.NET, C#, SQL, and related frameworks.
- Assist with the implementation of coding standards and development processes.
- Communicate development issues to management for both implementation and scheduling purposes, participating effectively in the design process and software development life cycle in a team environment, and taking ownership of previously existing software.
- Assist with producing software development estimates.
- Successfully engage in multiple initiatives simultaneously.
- Troubleshoot and resolve escalated support requests.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Worked with application teams, participate in application design, architect, and coding
- Must possess good problem solving, debugging & troubleshooting skills
- Experience in Application Frame Works like JSF, Spring, Hibernate, and Java EE 6 or 7
- Working experience in SQL Server, MySQL, & other databases
- Must possess the ability to effectively communicate with clients and end users