Lead Pipeline Estimator
- Houston, TX
The Lead Pipeline Estimator is responsible for preparing and developing accurate and timely estimates for Oil & Gas business segment according to Client standards. The Lead Pipeline Estimator is a “Key” member of an estimating team that prepares estimates for major cross country pipelines and associated equipment and or facilities. Estimate types will vary based on client requirements. This position will implement business unit estimating process, procedures, and tools in support of the Oil & Gas business segment.
- Responsible for directing and estimating all major pipeline projects.
- Work closely with the project team to ensure proper input into the estimate is accomplished.
- Prepares the Estimate Plan & Schedule and ensures that interface with other functional organizations is obtained and estimating deliverables are submitted on schedule and as plannedDevelop estimate basis and qualifications for each estimate.
- Provide supporting data and estimating metrics in conjunction with the estimate detail.
- Effectively present estimate and estimate detail in internal business unit and corporate reviews.
- Arrange for, and facilitate the estimate reviews and ensure that all of the documentation required for the review is complete.
- Mentor other pipeline estimators into Lead Pipeline estimators.
- Uses, develops and oversees the maintenance of the estimating databases.
- Provides estimating guidance to the projects and provides technical and operational supervision to assigned personnel.
- Executes simultaneous tasks within broadly defined parameters.
- Effectively communicates with all team members and able to develop and promote relationships with other functional groups