- Campbell, CA
Saama Technologies is one of the largest Data & Analytics services company in the industry. We have over 15 years of history in implementing business analytics, BIG DATA and data management solutions for global clients in industries such as Life Sciences, Healthcare, Insurance, Financial Services, High Technology, Media and Public sector.
We have developed advanced analytics frameworks and solutions that truly incorporate the combination of innovative thinking, industry-specific requirements, and big-data technology. These solutions accelerate the custom development of purpose-built analytic solutions.
We are experts in capturing data, both structured and unstructured, regardless of the speed with which it moves and the range of data types found within the enterprise, social media or syndicated content. Much of our work, the market calls Big Data; all of our work is on what our customers consider critical data.
Customers rely on us to handle the complexity of managing and processing data in more meaningful ways, which leads to better decision-making and trend discoveries than their traditional business analytic solutions can provide.
We are looking for committed, ambitious and technology savvy professionals. Maintaining our technology leadership in this rapidly changing market requires an energized team of people.
The Engagement Manager position at Saama Technologies Inc. is responsible for ensuring the success of our clients as they engage in those BI and related IT consulting services which we offer. This includes oversight of all important interactions with the account and those key sponsors within the account, to ensure Saama services and projects are delivered and executed in a fashion that meets or exceeds the expectations of the client. Engagement Managers role also includes support and coordination with Principals and/or the Business Development Group on sales activities (farming).
The additional responsibilities of the Engagement Manager are related to customer satisfaction and project execution per the client*s expectations, project efficiency and deliverable quality control. This includes developing and enforcing Program and Project Management process, methodologies and metrics that ensure consistent and repeatable implementation of successful IT/BI projects, programs and related billable services for Saama clients.
- Candidates must have 5+ years of experience in managing assignments with a focus on Business Intelligence/Big Data.
- You will have deep knowledge and experience in IT program and project management with experience in IT project life-cycle and methodologies related to Business Intelligence initiatives.
- A key function of this role will be partnering with internal cross functional executives and promoting corporate initiatives.
- Past experience working directly with technologies like: Business Objects, Cognos, MicroStrategy, Informatica, SAP, Oracle, ERP is a major plus.
- Also, candidate must have effective communication and presentation skills