- Cambridge, MA
SaiSpringTech is a leading software development and consulting firm based in VA and WY, USA. With our world class resource-bank, helps create cost-effective solutions with long-term sustainability at the forefront. From our experience, we know that it takes imagination, perseverance, and courage to innovate.
Along with Software development, we also offer IT staffing .
To help companies avoid these costs and challenges, SaispringTech offers IT staff augmentation services. To learn more of our services please go to our website
1) Along with the Resume, please sign and submit the Representation and Non-Compete agreement. This agreement can be downloaded from the below link.
2) Applications without complete information (candidate’s contact information and Rate/Hr (all inclusive), and signed agreement will not be considered for this opportunity)
Details of the opportunity:
Location: Cambridge, MA
Duration: 6+ months
C-2-C / 1099
• Collaborate with server-side developers to ensure optimum performance of UI and create the best possible user experience.
• Contribute as a strong hands-on technical member in project development activities.
• Produce clean, unit-tested, and refactored code.
• Maintain and improve company software development practices and standards.
Key Results Areas:
• Design, develop and deploy an innovative product.
• Complete projects by the assigned deadline.
Qualifications and Experience:
• Bachelor / Masters degree in Computer Science or related field (equivalent experience considered).
• Strong Web application design skills, including interface design and visual design.
• Expertise with SaaS-based application development and implementation.
• Working knowledge of Linux / Solaris environment.
• Solid analytical and problem solving skills and strong attention to detail.
• Experience with REST and service-based architectures.
• Familiarity with version control systems (svn, Git) and build management tools (Maven).
• Experience with all stages of a product lifecycle, from initial conception to production.
• Previous experience with AJAX frameworks (Ext JS, jQuery, backbone.js) is highly desirable.
• Exposure to performance tuning and resolving production issues in previous engagements.
• Experience writing unit tests that achieve high levels of code coverage
• Previous experience delivering products using Agile Methodology, preferably Scrum.
• Working knowledge of the residential mortgage industry is preferable.
please send your resume and signed agreement to firstname.lastname@example.org. This is an urgent opening and must be filled at the earliest. Without the signed agreement your application will not be considered for this opportunity.