Technical Architect (Linux)- ONLY USA LOCAL CANDIDATE
- Santa Clara, CA
SaiSpringTech is a leading software development and consulting firm based in VA and WY, USA. With our world class resource-bank, helps create cost-effective solutions with long-term sustainability at the forefront. From our experience, we know that it takes imagination, perseverance, and courage to innovate.
Along with Software development, we also offer IT staffing , Skills Assessment and other Administration Services.
To learn more of our services please go to our website
He/she should be a Product specialist who has been part of business critical product development for top notch customers in the field of Networking. Be able to comprehend well the deployment architecture and be able to bring innovative solutions. Will work with cross-functional teams to identify platform software requirements and take them through design and implementation by closely working with Development team. Should have been part of or have had development experience in building a product from scratch or re-design / revamp of an existing product from the start.
Key qualifying skills:
- We are looking for someone with overall 12 to 15 years of experience, of which recent 4 to 5 years should have been in Product Development as a Technical Architect for the product.
- Must have demonstrable multi-platform expertise in C and C++ programming.
- Strong analytical and debugging skills
- Strong understanding of embedded systems, virtualization and Linux OS.
- Strong understanding of Linux packet memory design
- Strong knowledge in data structures, advanced programming practices to build a robust platform and has been part of building a niche product prevalent in the market
- Prior experience in handling data plane (traffic scale in the range of 50 – 200Gbps), control plane is highly essential.
- Thorough experience in packet parsing, packet analysis
- Thorough knowledge in networking – TCP/IP, tunneling, IPv4, IPv6 &c
Please send your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. This is an urgent opening and must be filled at the earliest.
Also do provide the following details along with the Resume:
1. Full Name:
2. Contact Number (Cellphone):
4. Work Authorization Status:
5. Location Preference:
6. Looking for only Remote/onsite or both positions:
7. Current Location:
8. Ready for Relocation:
9. Ready to Travel (0%, 25%, 50%, 100%):
11. Any Addition Details: