Saipem is a worldwide leading oil and gas contractor.
Saipem America provides project management, engineering, procurement and a complete range of construction services for conventional offshore, subsea and deepwater developments in the Gulf of Mexico, Caribbean and Central & South America region.
Saipem America is strategically located to provide real time operational support to the entire Gulf of Mexico region. With skilled staff over 260 strong, the Houston office houses engineering, project management and operations, ROV design and manufacturing, as well as supporting functions such as projects and operations controls, QHSE, tendering, marketing, finance and legal.
Saipem America continues to respond to the offshore industry’s changing demands offering a full spectrum of services for field development, from concept development and multiple construction methods – with or without human intervention – to full project execution on a turnkey basis. Being part of the Saipem Group allows us to tap into a worldwide engineering and procurement capacity for the design of production facilities, including field architecture, process design and equipment selection. We have the capacity to provide construction services for full field development in shallow and deep waters as well life of field support and IRM services, including:
• Heavy Lifts
• Pipeline, umbilicals and cables installation
• Subsea templates and manifolds
• Subsea production systems
• Rigid and flexilble tie-ins
• Trenching, ploughing and backfiling
• Deepwater risers, flowlines, umbilicals and subsea production systems;
• Offshore developments involving heavy lifts, large or deepwater pipelines and trunk lines;
• Floating Production Units;
• Subsea construction;
• Decommissioning services (heavy lifts and subsea operations);
• Inspection, maintenance and subsea repair
• ROV and remote intervention
• Testing and pre-commissioning
• Project Management