KFSH Receptionist - Orange County Office
- Orange, CA
Salem Communications (NASDAQ:SALM) is a leading U.S. radio broadcaster, Internet content provider, and magazine and book publisher targeting audiences interested in Christian and family-themed content and conservative values. In addition to its radio properties, Salem owns Salem Radio Network®, which syndicates talk, news and music programming to approximately 2,000 affiliates; Salem Radio Representatives™, a national radio advertising sales force; Salem Web Network™, a leading Internet provider of Christian content and online streaming; and Salem Publishing™, a leading publisher of Christian-themed magazines. The company owns and operates approximately 100 radio stations, including stations in 23 of the top 25 markets.
Salem's Regnery Publishing unit, with a 65-year history, remains the nation's leading publisher of conservative books. Having published many of the seminal works of the early conservative movement, Regnery today continues as the dominant publisher in the conservative space, with leading authors including: Ann Coulter, Dinesh D'Souza, Newt Gingrich, David Limbaugh, Michelle Malkin and Mark Steyn. Salem's book publishing business also includes Xulon Press™, a leading provider of self-publishing services for Christian and conservative authors.
Salem Publishing™ publishes Christian and conservative magazines including Homecoming®, YouthWorker Journal™, The Singing News, Preaching and Townhall Magazine™.
Salem Communications also owns Eagle Financial Publications and Eagle Wellness. Eagle Financial Publications provide market analysis and specific investment advice for individual investors from seasoned financial experts Mark Skousen, Nicholas Vardy, Chris Versace and Doug Fabian. Eagle Wellness provides practical health advice and is a trusted source for nutritional supplements from one of the country's leading complementary health physicians.
95.9 the Fish Marketing Assistant
Reports to: KFSH Sales Manager
Shift/Hours/Status: This is a FULL-TIME, 40 hour per week.
Compensation: Will be based on previous experience.
Position is located in Orange, Ca
- Assist staff with sponsorship proposals and recaps
- Performing general administrative duties including typing, filing, faxing, emailing, mailing and answering phones
- Manage Account Executives’ contacts and calendars
- Assist AE’s with writing orders and revisions
- Manage the third party website Neofill ½ price deal of the week.
- Maintain management and reporting systems (ie: AE client lists, leads, etc.)
- Communicate professionally with clients daily and be a solution provider
- Ability to deal effectively with tight deadlines, and the diverse needs of, management, clients and Account Executives, with the ability to multi-task with attention to detail and accuracy
- Generating contract confirmations and invoices for staff upon request
- Sending out spot times upon client request
- Generating reports in Wide Orbit and preparing for managers upon request, such as client aging, billing etc…
- Assist Account Credit Manager by recording and depositing checks to station’s lockbox
- Separate and distribute contracts to AE’s in a timely manner
- Attend and contribute to weekly Sales meeting with the team
- Prepare, edit and finalized sales presentations, type and proofread memos, letters and copy Partner and strategize with Account Executives to create original, unique, professional proposals
- Prepare Sales Packages, Media Kits and One Sheets
Proficiency in MS programs including Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
Excellent communications skills
4 year college degree preferred
Radio experience a PLUS
All candidates must provide a cover letter, resume and three professional references with authorization to disclose employment history, skills and abilities.
The resume with references and your cover letter ONLY can be e-mailed to jobs @ salemla.com.
The EEO Referral Form is voluntary. The completed EEO Referral Form must be e-mailed directly to EEO @ salemla.com. (Please remove all spaces in email address when responding)
Salem Los Angeles is an Equal Opportunity Employer