Android Software Engineer (Multiple)
- San Jose, CA
Samsung Electronics is a global leader in mobile and digital media technologies. Through relentless innovation and discovery, we are transforming the way customers around the world experience mobile technology.
At the San Jose Mobile R&D lab, we move Samsung forward by solving some of the most difficult challenges facing the business. Dramatic performance improvements in the core platform. Prototyping next-generation products. Developing mobile applications appreciated by consumers around the world. Our engineers have the unique opportunity to both contribute to globally distributed products and explore cutting-edge technologies.
We are looking for talented and passionate Android software engineers to help define and develop “The Next Big Thing”. There are short term opportunities on wellness and entertainment applications. Longer term, there will be opportunities to prototype new product concepts.
- 3+ years relevant work experience (5+ years for Sr. Role)
- Experience in mobile application development
- Good understanding of cloud/ distributed client application architecture
- Smart, analytical, and creative problem solver
- BSCS, BSEE, or equivalent
Bonus Points For:
- Considerable programming experience in Java, Objective-C, or C++
- Strong foundation in data structures, algorithms, and performance analysis
- Deep technical knowledge of mobile application development (Android, iOS, etc.)
- Experience developing web sockets, RESTful interfaces, or equivalent
- Active advocate for the best practices in software engineering
- Great verbal and written communication skills
- Passionate about mobile technology
- Attention to detail
For immediate consideration please send your resume to: email@example.com