Vice President of Sales & Strategic Accounts
- 7800 Dallas North Tollway, Plano, TX 75024, USA
Sapience Analytics is a global SaaS software provider focused on providing world-class Workplace Analytics capabilities to companies around the world. Sapience is the complete People Analytics solution. Most People Analytics solutions focus on understanding work patterns either by collecting data from external sources, for partial work activity, from only selective applications or surveys. Sapience is the only tool that captures work patterns from within the organization and across all applications. Sapience provides unprecedented visibility into how your people work and insights to manage them better.
Sapience is growing a senior, rock star team of Regional Vice Presidents to help us revolutionize the way the world’s best companies work by helping them build data-driven organizations that continually drive Operational Efficiency. We offer a Private Equity-backed, fast-paced, innovative and collaborative environment where you can make a big difference, grow and run a portfolio, and take your career & earning potential to the next level. We are seeking individuals who bring significant industry knowledge, depth, and executive relationships in following verticals: Consumer Goods & Retail; Distribution & Logistics; Travel, Transportation, & Hospitality; Life Sciences & Pharmaceuticals; Healthcare.
Regional Vice President(s) of Business Development & Strategic Accounts - will preferably be based, but not limited to, major metros such as NYC, Chicago, Boston, Dallas, Atlanta, Minneapolis, and the SF Bay Area with responsibility to:
- Drive new business opportunities that lead to revenue generation and company growth;
- Effectively manage territory by considering each and all accounts collectively; establish accurate plans and forecasts; prioritize efforts; generate short-term results while holding a long-term perspective to achieve overall results;
- Accurately forecast quarterly, and annual revenue numbers for the assigned region and industry portfolio, and a dedication to the achieving booking numbers and deadlines;
- Work as a team for the most efficient use and deployment of resources; collaborate with engineering, channels/alliances, professional services, product, legal, marketing, and engineering teams to create a seamless customer experience;
- Manage complete and complex sales-cycles, often presenting to C-level executives the value of the Sapience solution, value proposition, and application demonstration;
- Evangelize the Sapience vision through product demonstrations, in-market events, and account-specific initiatives;
- Develop winning solution proposals encompassing all value propositions and Win-Themes;
- Negotiate pricing and contractual agreement to close the sale;
- Use Salesforce as the system to run our business.
- Over 12 years of successful, solution-selling business development, while driving enterprise software sales
- Experience of selling to CXO level at large enterprises
- Experience in selling HCM, Workforce Optimization and Management Solutions is a major plus
- Experience in selling outsourcing engagements, vendor management & contract management system is a major plus
- Excellent leadership and influencing skills; ability to build strong business partnerships both outside, and within the organization
- Experience managing complex sales cycles, including orchestrating buy-in from various departments including Finance, IT, Sourcing, and Operations;
- Track record of success in enterprise solution sales for software applications with demonstrable proof of over-achieving quota (top 10-20% of the company) in past positions;
- Experience managing and closing complex sales-cycles demonstrating ownership of all aspects of territory management
- Skilled at business planning and diligent at measuring and communicating progress towards the plan, while identifying roadblocks & objections, and coming up with appropriate solutions;
- Highly professional persona and polished demeanor. Extremely strong verbal and written communication skills; effective at delivering executive level presentations with 8-digit business case propositions.
- Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Desire to work in a data driven environment
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Excellent leadership and management skills
- Ability to take complex solutions and make them simple to explain and digest