- 7800 Dallas North Tollway, Plano, TX 75024, USA
- Employees can work remotely
Sapience Analytics, a US-based corporation, is a market leader in people analytics, and provides a unique enterprise workforce analytics and eﬃciency solution. This solution truly moves the needle on business proﬁtability by powering a 20-30% increase in organization productivity while improving employee engagement and wellness.
Sapience delivers unprecedented visibility into work patterns and behavior in an organization and is used by leaders of over 90 major customers across 18 countries to make better informed decisions and improve operating eﬃciencies across their enterprises. Sapience focuses on helping companies achieve improved eﬃciencies for staﬃng, workload optimization, process improvement, robotic process automation, software utilization audit, and outsourcing governance.
Sapience is the recipient of several industry awards for its innovative product and fast growth, including Dun & Bradstreet, Frost & Sullivan, TiE50 - Bay area, NASSCOM, and IDG Channel World.
The Product Owner will be responsible for bringing new product features as per the market and customer demands.
This person is expected to know our product thoroughly. As a Product Owner, you own the product backlog and gather requirements from internal teams.
The qualified candidate will be responsible for the below Key deliverables:
· Detailed interrogation of client needs and gathering functional and non-functional requirements
· Groom the backlog by creating detailed user stories and acceptance criteria.
· Define the priorities for the business stories and the bugs.
· Work with the engineering and communicate release timelines.
· Being the “product owner” role in an Agile team – being available to the team and participating in all Agile meetings such as sprint planning, stand-ups, demos, and retrospectives.
· Work with the geographically spread engineering team.
· Involvement in competitor analysis and market value proposition
Bachelor of Engineering of Computer or MBA with minimum 4 years of experience in similar role.
· Strong Agile methodologies and Project Management skills
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
This is a part-time 30 hours per week and can be located anywhere in the US.