Business Development Representative-Contractor
- 7800 Dallas Pkwy, Plano, TX 75024, USA
- Employees can work remotely
Sapience Analytics is a SaaS software provider focused on providing world class Workplace Analytics to companies around the world. Sapience is the complete People Analytics solution. Most People Analytics solutions focus on understating work patterns either by collecting data from external sources, for partial work activity, from only selective applications or surveys. Sapience is the only tool that captures work patterns from within the organization and across all applications. Sapience provides unprecedented visibility into how your people work and insights to manage them better.
Sapience Analytics is looking for an enthusiastic business development expert to generate interest and set online meeting appointments by cold calling and e-mail response methods. You will be responsible for influencing and persuading potential customers to view a software demonstration of the Sapience platform.
In this role, the ideal candidate must be persuasive with the ability to mirror the prospect’s pace. Outbound calling experience is a must. You must be able to present and close in a short amount of time. The ideal candidate will also be patient and cool-tempered given the aggressive rejection in this space.
30 hours per week and this will be remote position. hourly rate $20.00 per hour
• Facilitate cold calls to prospects using a given phone directory/list to position product and set meetings
• Use call scripts to provide information about product’s features and present their benefits
• Ask pertinent questions to understand the placement of product positioning
• Persuade the customer to allocate time for demonstrating how the product can add value given their role
• Record the customer’s personal information accurately in a computer system
• Keep records of calls/meetings set and record pertinent information
• Proven experience as telemarketer or similar sales/lead generation service professional
• Proven track record of successfully setting appointments preferably over the phone
• Working knowledge of relevant computer programs (e.g. Excel, Outlook, Marketing Automation) and telephony systems
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
• Proficient in English
• Skilled with patience in handling customer rejections with the ability to rebuttal/position product effectively
• Persistent and results-oriented
oal is to promote business growth by expanding the company’s clientele.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
This is a part-time 30 hours per week and can be located anywhere in the US.