Sales Economist (Part Time Contract)
- Austin, TX
Sapling Learning is a leading provider of online learning platforms and integrated digital solutions for the Higher Education Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics ("STEM") disciplines. For over a decade, Sapling Learning has developed powerful educational software, engaging instructional content, and interactive media to enhance the teaching and learning of the sciences. Our online homework product is currently used by tens of thousands of students at over 200 universities.
The Sales Economist is responsible for highlighting the features and benefits of Sapling Learning’s Online Learning Tools for Economics. The individual will sell utilizing both web-based presentations. The Sales Economist will deal almost exclusively with customers that have already been vetted by Sapling Learning Account Managers and that have confirmed a clear interest in Sapling’s solutions.
The successful candidate will be excited about discussing economics and the benefits of a market-leading science learning solution. Sapling Learning is known as an innovative educational software company who is committed to delivering exceptional instructional resources.
- To develop a keen understanding of the way Sapling Learning can help both faculty and students
- Present the benefits of the Sapling Learning solution with the ultimate goal of closing business
- Work with the Sapling Marketing team in the development of canned presentations that can be distributed digitally
This is a remote position and can be completed anywhere in the U.S.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- A proven capability to present in front of both small and large groups, digitally and in person
- Must possess strong computer skills and proven ability to master new software systems
- The successful candidate will demonstrate a strong consultative, driven approach, which is customer concentrated
- Must be able to receive instruction and have the flexibility to alter approach and techniques based on feedback
- It is essential for the Sales Economist be comfortable discussing various topics within economics education
Must be able to dedicate 15 hours during normal business hours Monday through Friday
We look forward to receiving your application!
Please fill out the application, upload your resume and include salary history/hourly rate by clicking on this link https://re21.ultipro.com/HOL1002/JobBoard/JobDetails.aspx?__ID=*BD20835C4D57DE6A .
Sapling Learning is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, religion, age or disability in employment or the provision of services.
To search all of our opportunities please visit http://saplinglearning.catsone.com/careers/