Sapling Learning has an immediate full-time opening to work at our Austin, Texas-based headquarters for an Organic Chemistry - Online Content Developer and Support Representative.
The Organic Chemistry - Online Content Development and Support (hereafter Organic Chemistry Technology T.A.) will be responsible for creating Organic Chemistry homework assignments.
Will serve as a proprietary software authority and subject matter expert to trouble-shoot issues that instructors and students may encounter within the Sapling Learning platform.
The support aspect of this position is extremely important as Sapling Learning prides itself on offering support unheard of in this industry. Our high level of customer support is constantly mentioned by instructors as one area that Sapling Learning really separates itself from other online homework systems.
- To create various types of questions written from matching to numeric entry to multiple choice to drawn structures
- He/ She must produce feedback which provides clarification for the common mistakes and misconceptions of the students
- Write questions and solutions of varying difficulties, which test students understanding and application of concepts (Organic Chemistry)
- Review and revise questions to ensure accuracy
- Inputting questions, hints, solutions and feedback into the software
- Develop and cultivate a positive client relationship by supporting the instructor, individualize settings provide and general assistance as they navigate the site
- Reply promptly to questions via phone and/or email