- Austin, TX
Sapling Learning is a leading provider of online learning platforms and integrated digital solutions for the Higher Education Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics ("STEM") disciplines. For over a decade, Sapling Learning has developed powerful educational software, engaging instructional content, and interactive media to enhance the teaching and learning of the sciences. Our online homework product is currently used by tens of thousands of students at over 200 universities.
Sapling Learning is searching for a Marketing Specialist, who will be responsible for the outbound marketing programs at Sapling Learning, including email campaigns, our website and sales collateral. S/he will plan and implement innovative marketing programs that drive demand for the most effective online homework and instruction solution in education.
The Marketing Specialist will drive the implementation of a variety of projects including marketing metrics analysis and preparation, social media strategies, video creation, customer database updates, and other communication projects. Attention to detail and strong copy-writing skills are crucial to success in this position, along with the ability to grasp and translate technical capabilities into benefits for our customers. Success in this position will depend on your ability to manage a variety projects and operate within a team setting.
- Develop relationships with relevant internal team members to efficiently gather information needed for campaigns and projects
- Manage freelancers and vendors for marketing programs
- Outstanding written communication skills delivered online, via email and in print
- Manage the production of and write a variety of communication pieces including, but not limited to, email campaigns, newsletters and website copy
- Assist in building an online presence for Sapling Learning through various Social Medias, such as Twitter, Facebook and Pinterest
- Perform metrics and analyze results on marketing campaigns using various systems, such as MailChimp, Salesforce, Google Analytics, and Constant Contact.
- Regularly collect and interpret data and assess user/client needs
- Proven ability to manage business website focused on lead generation and customer development
- Must be able to independently analyze competing scenarios and make recommendations for action
- Strong project management skills with the ability to multi-task and complete projects under tight deadlines
- Take on other duties as necessary to ensure achievement of team goals
Full Time, Direct Hire
Please upload your resume and include salary history.
- 1 year of marketing experience in a dynamic, fast-paced, demanding start-up environment
- Experience with online marketing platforms, Salesforce, InDesign and customer analytics
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel and the full Adobe suite of products including: Photoshop CS5.5, InDesign, and Illustrator
- Demonstrates exceptional communication, written, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Possesses a persuasive and entrepreneurial spirit
- Must be able to complete projects with little to no supervision
- Proven ability to work in a fast paced, professional environment with strong attention to detail and the ability to handle multiple priorities
- Effective time management and organizational skills are required
- Experience in educational technology or B2B a major plus
Bachelor’s Degree in the Communication, Marketing, Business or English
We look forward to receiving your application!
To view all of the openings at Sapling Learning please click on this link: http://saplinglearning.catsone.com/careers/
Sapling Learning is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, religion, age or disability in employment or the provision of services.