Telephony Test Engineer
- Santa Clara, CA
Sasken, a pioneer in telecom R&D outsourcing offers a unique combination of complementary IP software components, research and development consultancy and software services to leading semiconductor manufacturers, network equipment companies and global wireless handset developers. As a part of Sasken, you can look forward to charting the future course of telecom technology worldwide. A fast growing company, it offers you the chance to explore opportunities and pursue dreams. No wonder Sasken is among the top two companies to work for, as rated by the Business Today-Mercer-TNS survey of The Best Company to work for in India in 2004 & 2005. Here’s your opportunity to be a part of the Next Generation Technologies and shape tomorrow’s telecom solution.
Position can be held as permanent as well as contracting.
Client : Fortune 500 Client, Major Telecom/Wireless/Multimedia/Automotive Client
Degree Required: Bachelor’s Degree or Advanced.
The Telephony Test Engineer will be responsible for feature validation of an integrated WWAN modem within a tablet platform based on Intel’s industry leading SoC. The candidate will be working in a cross-functional team environment with significant interaction with software developers, hardware engineers, system engineers and various modem vendors.
- Solid understanding of wireless testing especially in LTE / WCDMA / GSM technology
- Experience in manual as well as automation testing.
- Direct handset/tablet testing experience is required.
- Experience in 3gpp call flows, data/log file analysis, call failure analysis to debug wireless protocol issues.
- Experience with embedded tools used for debugging modem, and data analysis to gauge the performance of tablet/phone products in controlled lab environment
- Must have experience with radio communication test equipments: R&S CMW500, Agilent 8960/PXT, Anritsu and/or Spirent
- Must have the ability to execute detailed test procedures based on test specifications
- Must have the ability to write detailed test cases and test plans.
- Experience with running/modifying automation test scripts using Perl preferred.
- Must have ability to multi-task in a very dynamic environment.
- Knowledge of Device Driver Interaction on Windows Operating system.
- Knowledge of Mobile Broadband Interface Model
Candidates possessing a valid work visa/ authorization to US are invited for our projects: Initial OPT, Green Card, GC-EAD, L2-EAD, US Citizen, and TN Permit.
Canadian, Mexican & Australian Citizen are also most welcome to apply.
Feel to reach out at the contact below either through a call or email to discuss about the opportunity.
Thanks and Regards,
Lalita Agarwal | Talent Acquisition – US Hiring
Desk +1 864 416 3735 (USA)| Email: email@example.com
Sasken Communication Technologies Ltd
Connect with me on LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/in/lalitaagarwal/
Sasken Facebook page: http://workfor.us/sasken
Sasken Website: http://www.sasken.com/innovation/
Sasken Communication Technologies Limited