Senior Software/Analytics Engineer
- Redwood City, CA
Sasken, a pioneer in telecom R&D outsourcing offers a unique combination of complementary IP software components, research and development consultancy and software services to leading semiconductor manufacturers, network equipment companies and global wireless handset developers. As a part of Sasken, you can look forward to charting the future course of telecom technology worldwide. A fast growing company, it offers you the chance to explore opportunities and pursue dreams. No wonder Sasken is among the top two companies to work for, as rated by the Business Today-Mercer-TNS survey of The Best Company to work for in India in 2004 & 2005. Here’s your opportunity to be a part of the Next Generation Technologies and shape tomorrow’s telecom solution.
• Atleast 7or more years of experience delivering highly scalable,complex enterprise architectures and systems.
• Experience with Big-‐Data Persistence and Retrieval:
o RDBMS: specifically MySQL.
o NoSQL: specifically MongoDB.
o Map-‐Reduce and Hadoop Ecosystem.
• Experience with
o Web‐Crawling/Harvesting techniques toconvert unstructured web content into highly structured semantic data.
o MachineLearning/Analytics (Clustering,Distance and Similarity-‐Nearest -K,Neural Nets, Bayesian Classifiersf or example).
• Programming language:Expert at Java.Professional-grade fluency with any 2 of Python,Ruby,Perl,R,Shell Scripting.
• Work with the team to understand requirements.Articulate approaches and zero in on chosen design.
• Implementation responsibility.
• Work with DevOpsengineers to ensure that the implementation meets operational SLAs and is“operationally friendly”and cloud-‐ready.
• Bachelors or Masters in Computer Science (and/or Statistics)
- Phd is a plus.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.