Windows Validation engineer
- Santa Clara, CA
Sasken, a pioneer in telecom R&D outsourcing offers a unique combination of complementary IP software components, research and development consultancy and software services to leading semiconductor manufacturers, network equipment companies and global wireless handset developers. As a part of Sasken, you can look forward to charting the future course of telecom technology worldwide. A fast growing company, it offers you the chance to explore opportunities and pursue dreams. No wonder Sasken is among the top two companies to work for, as rated by the Business Today-Mercer-TNS survey of The Best Company to work for in India in 2004 & 2005. Here’s your opportunity to be a part of the Next Generation Technologies and shape tomorrow’s telecom solution.
- Senior(8+ yrs) to Mid(3+yrs) level Validation Engineers having experience in Windows driver testing focusing on kernel module testing
- Having Multimedia expertise and cognizant on using Windows Native Debug tools and logo certification tools.
- Candidate should have exposure in writing Validation plan, developing test cases at component/subsystem level covering both functional and non-functional scenarios, exposure on code profiling tools on Windows platform.
- Candidate should have good understanding of the Windows Internals and various windows driver models (WDM, WDF, KMDF).
- Good to have an Audio domain expertise.
- Audio Fidelity measurements,
- Power measurements and
- WHQL certifications.
Feel to reach out at the contact below either through a call or email to discuss about the opportunity relating to your expertise.
Contact/Hiring Prime: Brijendra Rao
Contact Number: +91 80 6694 3940
Email ID: email@example.com
Sasken Communication Technologies Limited
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.